Want to schedule a meeting with someone outside your organisation? Scheduling links got you covered.
Where do I create or find scheduling links?
Click the availability button in the top right.
How does it work
- You create one or more scheduling link
- Whenever you like to schedule a meeting with someone from another organisation you share this link with them
- They can book an available time in your calendar. It will only look at times during your working times and make sure there is no conflict with any of your other accounts. So in case you have something in your private calendar that time will not be bookable.
- You’ll get an email about the meeting being booked by someone
- The one who booked the meeting will receive a calendar invite
At this moment no. You can use this to schedule a meeting with 1 external attendee.
If you go into Settings → Scheduling links you can edit the settings for a scheduling link.
Each scheduled event contains a link where guests can find a new time for the event if they cannot make it. They can cancel the event simply by deleting it.