If you run into the following screen, you have to authorize Rise in your Google Workplace configuration:
Here are the steps to fix it:
- Sign into your Google Admin Console
- On the Admin console Home page, go to Security → Access and data control → API controls
- Under App access control, select MANAGE THIRD-PARTY APP ACCESS.
- Find and click on Rise in the list of apps. You might need to click View list below Accessed apps first.
- Change the Access Configuration to Trusted
Can’t see Rise in the list?
- Click ‘Add app’ next to ‘Configured apps’
- Add by name
- Enter ‘Rise’
- Find Rise in the list by looking our for our logo
- Trust Rise
Now you should be able to authorize Rise. If you’re running into any issues, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.