If you no longer want to use Rise, it’s a good practice to also revoke access in your Google account.
- Go to accounts.google.com
- Click the Data & privacy tab
- Scroll down to the Data from apps and services you use section and click Third-party apps & services
- Click Rise in the list and scroll down on the page which contains the details for Rise. You can see what access you have given us.
- Click Delete all connections you have with Rise to revoke all access. Now there is no way we can access anything in your Google account anymore.
If you still have an account with Rise, you’ll get an email from us to share that we lost connection. We will remove any details from disconnected accounts automatically after a little bit of time.
If you have any questions regarding Rise or the data we collect, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.