We currently do not have support for iCloud. Here’s a quick guide to migrate your iCloud calendar to Google Calendar, so you can get the full benefit of Rise. If you don’t want to migrate you can also subscribe to your iCloud, read more:
Export your iCloud calendar
You’ll first publish your calendar in order for you to download the full contents. If your calendar is already on your computer, skip to the OS X or Windows instructions.
- Go to iCloud Calendar at icloud.com/calendar and sign in using your iCloud Apple ID and password.
- Publicly share a calendar.
- Select and copy the URL (web address) from that shared calendar, and paste it to the address field in your browser; do not press Enter or Return yet.
- Change "webcal" to "http", and then press Enter.
- An ICS file will download to your default downloads location. The calendar can be added to a calendar client like iCal on Mac or Outlook on a Windows PC.
- Once the download completes, unpublish the shared calendar.
Importing ics in Google Calendar
After you export your events, you can import them into Google Calendar. You can import with ICS and CSV files on a computer.
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings → Settings.
- In the menu on the left, click Import & Export.
- Click Select file from your computer and select the file you exported. The file should end in ".ics" or ".csv."
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to.
- By default, events are imported into your primary calendar.
- Click Import.
- If you have a .zip file, find it on your computer and open it. You'll find .ics files for each of your calendars. Take the individual files out of the .zip file, and import each .ics file individually.
If you import repeat events from a .csv file, they might not show up that way. They'll be on your calendar as a series of one-time events.